Deposits are half the rental rate, your deposit holds your reservation until your check in date (credit card number given when deposit it made). In case of cancelation, if cabin is able to be re-booked for your scheduled time frame, your full deposit will be refunded (minus credit card fees of 2.75% if reservation was made with a credit card).
Payments are due at the beginning of your stay. All rentals have a 6.875% sales tax. There are no refunds on any early departures.
Our main concern at Blackduck Lodge and Resort is for the enjoyment and safety of you, our patrons.
Occasionally patrons want to have friends or family visit them at the resort, to do this, prearrange with us at least 24 hours in advance all visitors. Unexpected visitors will be asked to leave.
To maximize your vacation experience:
1. Visitors are welcome up to twice a week from the hours of 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
2. Visitors park is designated area.
3. Visitors need to check in at the lodge upon arrival and check out when leaving.
4. Limit of four visitors per cabin per day.
5. Patrons are responsible for any damage incurred by their visitors.
6. Visitors may not bring pets.
7. Visitors may not bring motorized vehicles, boats, or jet skis.
8. Visitors subject to same campground rules as patrons.
Guests are welcome to enjoy your cabin and the swimming beach. Due to liability issues:
1. Patron must accompany guest using fishing boat.
2. Visitors may not use kayaks, canoe, paddleboat, or participate in tubing.
3. Children of visitors (12 years & under) must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Arrival and Departure Times
Check in time is at 3:00 pm. Check out time is at 9:00 am. These times are set to allow us to have the resort properly maintained for your stay. Early arrivals and late departures are welcome, but a fee will apply.